We are continuously developing more efficient ways to power products that require stored energy than what has historically been accomplished with conventional methods.
Environment & Society
Our mission is to assist energy producers and users of conventional stored energy products in becoming more efficient. We meet these goals by creating products that outperform current technology and reduce environmental impact.
Latest News & Events
- FORT WORTH, Texas, Sept. 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Galenfeha, Inc. (GLFH) today announced the receipt of a purchase order to provide a Louisiana-based Department of Defense organization with the company’s proprietary stored energy systems. Galenfeha currently services Department of Defense …Read More »
- FORT WORTH, Texas, July 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Galenfeha, Inc. (GLFH) is pleased to announce the company has received its largest battery order to date. Despite continued economic depression in the oil and gas industry, Galenfeha will supply batteries to an …Read More »
- ITEM 7 – MANAGEMENTS DISCUSSION AND ANALYSIS OF FINANCIAL CONDITION AND RESULTS OF OPERATIONS The following discussion and analysis of our financial condition and results of operations should be read in conjunction with the audited financial statements and accompanying notes …Read More »
- FT. WORTH, Texas, Jan. 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Galenfeha, Inc. (GLFH) is pleased to announce that the company has exceeded its projected fourth quarter revenue increase of 50% by an additional 15.6% over third quarter revenue of $275,000.00. This milestone solidifies …Read More »
- CALGARY, Alberta, and FORT WORTH, Texas, Jan. 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Perpetual Industries Inc. (PRPI), a developer of new and innovative energy efficient products, is pleased to announce the signing of an Exclusive Distributor Agreement with Galenfeha Inc. (GLFH) to …Read More »
- FORT WORTH, Texas, Jan. 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Galenfeha, Inc. (GLFH) announces the appointment of Mark Warren, executive vice president, Steward Energy LLC, to the company’s Board of Directors effective January 1, 2016. The company also announces the resignation of …Read More »